About our Hydrotherapy Program
At Your Path to Health we run a hydrotherapy program offsite with the pool only five minutes away from our Rosny practice. Our programs are run by our accredited Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapist and uses the power of water to treat a variety of different conditions.
Hydrotherapy works by the water supporting your weight, which helps to relieve pain and increases movement of your joints. The water can be used to provide resistance by moving your arms and legs against the water which can help to build your strength.
Our hydrotherapy program involves each individual being provided with a tailored program to suit their individual needs. Therefore before entering our program we do ask clients to have an initial consult with either our Physiotherapist or one of our Exercise Physiologist prior to their first session.
Hydrotherapy at Your Path to Health overview
- Your Path to Health offers a hydrotherapy program located offsite, only five minutes away from our Rosny practice.
- The program is run by our accredited Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists and is designed to treat various conditions using the benefits of water.
- Hydrotherapy helps to relieve pain and increase joint movement by supporting your weight and providing resistance.
- Each individual is provided with a tailored program to suit their specific needs, which is determined during an initial consult with either the Physiotherapist or one of the Exercise Physiologists.
- Our hydrotherapy program is a great option for those looking for a low-impact exercise that can improve their overall physical health and wellbeing.