What is a Physiotherapist?
- Physiotherapy is a crucial healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats and works to prevent disease and disability through physical means
- Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function of the human body
- Quality physiotherapists have a huge impact on your ability to reach full recovery and physical health goals in a timely manner
- Physiotherapists are University trained and educated and as a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, you can be assured that you will receive the best evidence based physiotherapy for you
At Your Path To Health, our physiotherapy team will provide;
- Comprehensive ‘hands on’ assessment, diagnosis and treatment of your pain/ injury
- Treat total areas of the body from head to toe for a wide array of issues, ranging from neck pain and headaches, back pain, running and all types of sports injuries
- Treat all ages, from kids to adults, to the elderly- we have you covered!
- No quick fix ‘Band-Aid’ solutions, we work hard to find the cause of your pain so we can develop the correct solution
- Treat you as a real person and not an injury
- We listen to your health concerns and explain everything simply
- We make you feel comfortable by communicating treatment choices and providing education
- Our goal is to relieve your pain first, provide relief and then to prevent it from re-occurring
What treatments do we use here at Your Path to Health Physiotherapy?
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Joint mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Muscle re-education to improve control
- Postural assessments and ergonomics advice
- Soft tissue massage
- Dry needling
- Assistance with use of walking aids and fitting of braces