About Seniors Program
Here at Your Path to health, we have a range of affordable and supportive program for seniors. All of our senior programs run both out of our Rosny and Derwent Park Clinics.
The overs 50s circuit classes run at various times with all ages, level of fitness, gender attending. Classes aim at improving participant’s mobility, fitness, balance and overall health and wellbeing. Sessions are often modified to suit all levels and conditions ensuring each participant can feel a sense of achievement.
Exercise Under Supervision (separate from senior program )
We also have a number of Exercise Under Supervision sessions perfect for those low in confidence and requiring greater individualised attention in a financially affordable setting. These sessions involve individualised programming allowing each individual to work towards their rehabilitation and health goals. Feel comfortable and confident exercising within a group of individuals also experiencing difficulties with illness, injury and motivation just like you. All of our programs are taken by our accredited exercise physiologist allowing for the possibility of private health rebates depending on your health fund.
Seniors Program at Your Path to Health overview
- Your Path to Health offers affordable and supportive programs for seniors at both Rosny and Derwent Park Clinics.
- One of the programs is the over 50s circuit classes which run at various times and are attended by people of all ages, fitness levels, and genders.
- The circuit classes aim to improve participants’ mobility, fitness, balance, and overall health and wellbeing.
- Sessions are often modified to suit all levels and conditions to ensure each participant can feel a sense of achievement.
- These classes can be a great way for seniors to improve their health, socialise, and have fun.